Kimla BlackBox 3 Axis CNC Router
- 3/4/5 axis engraving/ machining
- Fully enclosed machining area
- Reduces noise and dust emission
- Space saving desk top version or available with free standing base
- Engraving speed up to 300 mm/sec, equivalent to 10 characters per second
- Dynamic Vector Analysis (DVA) system for smooth regulation of the feed speed
- A range of table types available including vacuum, t-slot etc
- Each machine custom built to individual requirements
- AC digital servo motors or stepper motors available to suit budgets
- Automatic tool length sensor and Z axis calibration
The Kimla BlackBox is a compact high speed CNC Engraving machine, available as 3/ 4/ 5 axis version with workspace dimensions of 400 mm x 375 mm and a Z axis of 130 mm. It operates at speeds up to 300 mm/s and achieves acceleration up to 10m/s2 (1g). The engraving speed is up to 10 characters per second. The machine is completely enclosed making it quiet and dust free, ideal for clean rooms, offices, classrooms etc.
It is the ideal solution for engraving identification plates, laminates, milling circuit boards, making graphite and copper electrodes.
By combining parallel kinematics technology with the unique dynamic vector analysis (DVA) system Kimla have attained market leading efficiency. The high-performance induction electro-spindle with its maximum speed of 60,000 rpm and automatic tool changing system allows extremely efficient operation while maintaining the excellent machining quality.
The BlackBox can be bench mounted, or supplied with a free standing cabinet.
|Number of axes
|3/ 4/ 5
|X axis movement
|Y axis movement
|Z axis movement
|Maximum speed of movement
Our suppliers have a policy of continuous product development and improvement, specifications are therefore subject to change without notice. We can accept no liability for discrepancies in specifications or illustrations contained in our publications or the publications of our suppliers.